Turkey is an amazing and unique country, a storehouse of world history and a burial vault of ancient civilizations, a place where great legends were born, the birthplace of biblical and ancient Greek epics, sung by Homer and praised by the greats of this world. A delightful picture of perfection painted on canvas from two continents, framed by azure waters of four seas and an endless series of magnificent beaches. This fabulous land excites our hearts and takes us into the world of incredible stories and legendary events. Epic Troy, the great city of Halicarnassus, ancient Pergamum and Ephesus, unique underground cities, rock monasteries and enchanting unearthly landscapes of stunning Cappadocia, amazing and inimitable Istanbul - the beautiful capital of four great empires . And this is just a short list in a kaleidoscope of fascinating places of the great country. Today Turkey ranks first in the world in terms of the number of historical and archaeological sites and is a real record holder in the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites, it is here that 2 of the "7 Wonders of the World" are located - the Halicarnassus Mausoleum in Bodrum and the ruins of the Temple of Artemis in the ancient city of Ephesus. The unique and favorable climate creates a comfortable atmosphere for a varied, year-round vacation in Turkey, while European service and an incredible abundance of wonderful high-quality hotels elevate Turkey to the undisputed leaders of the likes of travelers from all over the world.
If we summarize the interest of various tourists in this country, then undoubtedly Turkey attracts:
• Quality beach holidays (which are really beautiful and very diverse here, like all 4 sea coasts washing the country);
• Excellent climate, giving health and energy (the southern regions of the country are more than 300 sunny days a year, a combination of mountain and sea air);
• The richest history (there are countless ancient monuments of the Antique, Byzantine, Ottoman eras, any corner of the country is literally an open-air museum);
• Unique nature (you can see the seas, mountain rivers and peaks, canyons, gorges, caves, lakes, islands, hot mineral springs and even extinct volcanoes);
• Inexhaustible opportunities for outdoor activities (hiking, cycling, river rafting, sea travel, yachting, diving, parasailing, paragliding and hot air ballooning, winter sports, etc.);
• Various cultural events (festivals, concerts, exhibitions, museums and other events);
• Ultra-modern cities, where all the novelties and opportunities are available, which easily coexist with completely authentic villages, where life has hardly changed over the past 100 years;
• Attitude towards children (this is one of the most “child-loving” countries, where they try to do everything to make you and your child comfortable and interesting);
• Variety of cuisine, hospitality with fresh and delicious products;
• Good shopping and much more.
During national holidays, Turkey becomes especially colorful. During the bayram period (religious holidays of Muslims), literally the whole country goes somewhere - it is customary to visit their relatives, who usually live in different parts of Turkey. Any celebrations, religious and secular, whether it is Spring Meeting, Youth and Sports Day, Flower Festival, wedding or victory of your favorite football team are always held here very brightly, loudly and joyfully, charging all participants with a good dose of positive.